/late/ - Late Nights

Lonely nights. Sleepy days. Welcome; You have a friend in /late/

Mode: Reply

Max message length: 8192


Max file size: 64.00 MB

Max files: 8


(used to delete files and postings)


Remember to follow the rules

Relaxing games? Anonymous 03/05/2021 (Fri) 18:45:30 No. 3036
Do y’all know any games that are relaxing I’m getting bored playing apex legends and hitman 2 and 3
Machinarium and any of the Samorost games are super comfy.
Slime Rancher Stardew Valley Journey Factorio
(235.32 KB 1920x1080 3wTer55.jpg)
Osmos. pretty relaxing with the background music, and the ability to slow down time.
>>3055 Late is comfy, no bulli go back wherever you came from. >>3036 OP, look up flower on steam. One of my all time favorites. Originally came out on ps3 and has that 2009 calming psn vibe to it.
>>3039 Factorio can get pretty stressful if you like to take your time with stuff.
(31.90 KB 640x480 yume_nikki.png)
yume nikki, the visuals give it a weird but comfy atmosphere imo Although it is a horror game, it's very slow-paced and you can choose how you want to play. The story line is very chill to get through. It always manages to suck me in for hours
Minecraft Terraria Starbound Sims (2 & 3 are my go to) Little Big Planet Zelda
>>3115 Like anon said Yume Nikki or other Yume Nikki fangames like LCDDEM and Yume 2kki. Minecraft in peaceful or creative mode. Journey and Abzu, beautiful games Freddy Fish (point and click from my childhood with fishes in the ocean) Sam and Max (funny point&click) Grim Fandango Tiny & Big; Grandpa's Leftovers Boku No Natsuyami (Japan only games where you're a kid on summer vacation, finding bugs, talking with other kids and people, swimming, riding your bicycle, just chillin. >>3121 Not this tho, that's not relaxing man
>>3036 Super Mario Odyssey Animal Crossing Minecraft Valheim Also these as well >>3116
>>3167 Ah so you think youre the normal one in here, well I can really rest peacefully knowing that the masterrace's latest warrior is a rat that posts dicks on a website visted by not more than dozen people, all because he got his shit handed to him before. Stay mad
>>3135 >Freddy Fish (point and click from my childhood with fishes in the ocean) I remember those Humongous games too. I had Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal", and it came with demos of the some of the other games.
>>3171 This games where the shit when i was a lil kiddo. Loved playing them.
(836.87 KB 390x480 Assad Drip.webm)
satisfactory slime rancher bloons TD 5/6
I'd recommend Outer Wilds. (Not Outer Worlds, common mistake) It's 90% relaxing and fun to explore, solve puzzles, and travel around in your wooden spaceship. The other 10% is a bit stressful, but you can do those last. It's a great game.
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Shenzhen I/O Stardew Valley Terraria
Any input on space games? I'm looking for something where I can fly around planets and in space just to relax, no combat.
Corruption of Champions loli mod
Puzzle games are always a fun one
>>3523 I like tile-matching ones especially. I love Columns even though I'm not very good at it.
crayon physics deluxe
>>3502 The only thing I can really think of would be Space Engine.
replaying dead space late at night was a...weird experience. It was relaxing in a strange way, though...
(10.72 KB 320x200 pipeshot1.gif)
Pipe dream is pretty comfy.
>>3590 I remember playing the Windows version as a kid. I don't think I ever got that good at it. I think I played Rodent's Revenge and some Snake version more.
The Witness is pretty chill, frankly.
I really like synthetik and starsector but both might not be not relaxing for you.
(117.21 KB 1024x768 peaceful.jpg)
just finished Refunct, pretty relaxing game that you can play at your own pace. others i like: minecraft(obvious choice) Proteus Retrowave(by RewindApp) Grow Home Firewatch
>>3763 finally! some love for proteus. that game is beautiful.
(3.28 KB 640x480 0.png)
Found this Linux version of Taipan, an old BASIC game from the TRS-80 and Apple II days. It's pretty fun! Basically you have a ship and sail between cities to trade goods, run from or fight pirates, that sort of thing.
VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssDoRFu6CsM A surprisingly chill and funny game. Try opening a letsplay of it while overflowing with rage, you should be calm in a hour. Drunkards will probably like it. You work as a bartender in a futuristic city, and you chat with various people and listen to their problems. By the end of the game you are probably one of the most informed people in the city, simply by chatting a lot. News sites are garbage there.
>>3036 I just started Red Dead 2, really fucking good. I pulled my Xbox One out of storage to play it (3 years late) and it's really immersive. crazy


Captcha (required for reports and bans by board staff)

no cookies?